Eat well today for a better tomorrow.
Healthy behavior is a compounding activity. The more good decisions you make in the short term will have an exponentially positive impact in the long term. It's even more important to start now and as early as possible.
The stat that sounded an alarm: 1 in 2 Children have a chronic disease or disorder by the time they are 16 years old. One big root cause is poor gut health driven by inflammation: junky food = junky/leaky gut.
That combined with my own autoimmune journey led me to the idea of creating the cleanest convenience foods possible. Foods that are free of high-inflammatory ingredients and full of gut health boosting nutrition to support your family's immunity. In a perfect world, you could eat fresh whole foods but life is busy and sometimes you need some convenient options. That's why I created Lovebird foods "to clean up junk food". Remember diet is important but it's just one piece of the health puzzle.
My approach to health:
- Live with love: for yourself and others
- Eat nutrient-rich foods and limit inflammatory foods: find your balance
- Move and rest: move everyday and get 8 hours of sleep
- Grit and grace: you are not perfect and will fall, that's ok, but keep flying!
My approach to food:
- Eat whole foods: eat food without ingredient labels
- Find the right foods for you: if you feel bad after eating something it is not good for you
- Eat clean convenience foods: limit inflammatory ingredients, seek real food not gimmicks