Chocolate Cereal S'mores - AIP, Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Chocolate Cereal S'mores by @les_mcdonald
2.5 cups cereal
2 Tbsp. ghee, melted (sub coconut oil for AIP)
2 Tbsp. maple syrup
4 Graham Cracker halves
4 large marshmallows (used toasted vanilla smashmallow)
2 large pieces of chocolate (used Hu Kitchen chocolate bars)
To Make the Graham Crackers
- In a food processor, combine the cereal, ghee and maple syrup until the cereal is completely crushed and a dough starts to form.
- Take the mixture out of the bowl and lay it out on a baking sheet on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on top of it and roll it out into a thin layer.
- Use your hands to shape it into a long rectangle.
- Slice the rectangle in half from top to bottom the long way and then cut across to make 4 separate rectangles that form the graham cracker slices. It's recommended to cut them prior to baking since they will crumble when sliced afterwards.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- After 20 minutes, place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the graham crackers cool.
To Assemble The S'mores
- Take one graham cracker and layer it with a piece of chocolate
- Lightly burn the marshmallow and then top the chocolate with it.
- Add another graham cracker on top.
- Take a big bite and enjoy!
Autoimmune Protocol Compliant, Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free