Samoa Cereal Bars - Paleo, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free
These Samoa Cereal Bars from @juliannasaucier
A delicious and healthier alternative to her favorite Girl Scout Cookie! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free.
- ¾ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup nut/seed butter
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup @eatlovebird unsweetened cereal
- ¼ cup melted chocolate chips
- Combine dates, coconut butter, nut/seed butter, coconut oil, and salt in a food processor and process until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Fold in Lovebird cereal until fully integrated.
- Press mixture into a parchment-lined 9x5 inch baking dish and place in fridge to set (about 2 hours).
- Remove from baking dish and cut into bars. Drizzle with chocolate and place in fridge for another 30 minutes to harden.