Paleo Puppy Chow - Grain-Free, No Refined Sugar, Paleo
Low carb, Paleo puppy chow that tastes just as addictive as the classic recipe, but is actually healthy from the talented @bakeit.paleo! Perfect for a grain free, dairy free sweet treat.
- 3 + ½ cups Lovebird
- 5 oz dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼-½ cup powdered monk fruit
- Pour the cereal into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small sauce pan over low heat. Once the chocolate is fully melted, turn off the stove top and mix in the almond butter and vanilla.
- Pour the chocolate-almond butter mixture over the cereal. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to mix the ingredients until the cereal is fully coated.
- Place the cereal in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Remove the chocolate cereal from the fridge and pour it in a large baggie. Add the powdered sugar (just ¼ cup to start) and shake the bag, coating the cereal. If necessary, add more powdered sugar.
- Store in a sealed, air-tight container or baggie.