Chocolate Avocado Mousse Pie: Paleo, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
You had me at chocolate avocado mousse 🍫 🥑
The 14th entry of the Lovebird bakeoff to fight childhood cancer is from the amazing @les_mcdonald ✨
She worked some serious culinary magic with this Chocolate Avocado Mousse Pie with Lovebird Crust it's Paleo, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, and Nut-Free with No Refined Sugar!
16 dates, pitted
4 cups eatlovebird cereal
2 ripe avocados
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup melted chocolate chips
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 Tbsp. Coconut milk
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
1. In a food processor add dates and cereal and combine until a pasty dough forms.
2. Press the mixture into a lightly greased pie pan to form a thin layer.
3. In your food processor, add your mousse ingredients and combine until creamy.
4. Top the pie crust with the chocolate mousse and place in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
5. Top with toppings of choice like whipped cream and berries, chocolate chips and more lovebird cereal!